Surabaya Beauty Blogger x Zia Skin Care (For Acne Prone Series)

11:48:00 AM

Zia Skin Care (For Acne Prone Series)

Hello peeps!
If you're following me on Instagram (@phieselphie), you should notice my recent post about this local skincare, Zia Skin Care.
Today, as I promised, I'm gonna write my first impression about Zia Skin Care that collaborating with Surabaya Beauty Blogger.
Thank you Zia and SBB~

Zia Skin Care (For Acne Prone Series)

Zia is a company from Surabaya. They provide active natural ingredients for their product, and of course HALAL and certified by BPOM (Indonesia's Food and Drugs Administrator).
Since they use natural ingredients, their products are safe for teens and pregnant women >o<

For their Acne Prone series, it contains 6 types of product. There are,:
1. Milk Cleanser Acne
2. Toner Acne
3. Facial Wash Acne
4. Serum Acne
5. Acne Day Cream
6. Acne Night Cream

Zia Skin Care for Acne Prone Series contain tea tree oil and salicylic acid that are well known to treat acne problem.
They also have Whitening Series and Normal Skin Series tho.

Zia Skin Care (For Acne Prone Series)

Zia Milk Cleanser Acne has a mint color with lotion texture. Its scent is like other milk cleanser and not too strong. Almost similar with Viva Milk Cleanser.

Zia Facial Wash Acne has a transparent light lavender color, but as I take it out, it became only transparent. Its scent is more like aloe IMO, because I thought it would have tea tree scent since it's one of the ingredients.
This facial wash doesn't produce much lather or foam, so I think it's quite mild for skin(?)

Also read: Cathy Doll Snail Pink Serum

And for Zia Toner Acne, it has green color and watery texture. It has tea tree scent which IMO is quite strong. It doesn't bother me since I quite like tea tree scent.
I have tried this toner once, and gratefully it didn't cause any breakout.

These 3 bottles have same mechanism to open and close the lid.
Just simply push down one side of the top. This mechanism is convenient, but I don't fully trust it's travel friendly since it can be opened with a push :\

Zia Skin Care Serum Acne

Next is Zia Serum Acne.
It comes with a proper serum bottle, dark glass and with pipette.
I screamed a little when I also got a serum!
Hail to serum!

Zia Skin Care Serum Acne

Zia Serum Acne has a distinctive tea tree scent and has a cloudy color.
The texture is somewhat similar with Sarange Sinseonhan Whitening Toner. It's not too watery, a bit sticky-slimy, but easy to absorb.

Also read: Sarange Sinseonhan Natural Phyto Whitening Toner

I've tried this and it didn't breakout my skin :D

Zia Skin Care Acne Night Cream

Zia Skin Care also has Night Cream and Day Cream.
Their packaging is similar, so make sure to read the explanation before using one. Don't worry, the writing is clear to read :)

Zia Skin Care Acne Night Cream

Both Night Cream and Day Cream have that plastic cover after you open the cap.
I prefer cream in a tube than in a jar because tube has less exposure to the air.

Zia Skin Care Acne Night Cream

Zia Skin Care Acne Day Cream

Zia Skin Care Acne Day Cream

Both Zia Acne Night Cream and Day Cream has similar texture and scent.
It's like any other cream texture and both has a noticeable tea tree scent.

I love how they provide a complete set of skin care and more plus is it's LOCAL product!
Their packaging is also nice. The carton box is not too lumpy and it's made from doff material which makes it nicer :D
But maybe still need to improve the design in the next day ;)

What I like:
LOCAL
tea tree scent
nice packaging
complete set of skin care
also have SERUM
not breakout

What I don't like:
need to improve packaging design

By the way, Zia is holding a photography contest with winning prize worth up to Rp 2 million!
Upload your healthy skin look using Zia Skin Care to your Instagram.
Tag @ziaskincare and use hashtag #ZiaSkinCare #BeautyForEveryone #ZiaPhotographyContest
Make sure you don't forget to FOLLOW their account ^_^

Zia products price are super super affordable!
They range IDR 25,000-70,000 ONLY!
Have a healthy skin doesn't have to be pricey, no?
Because Zia is #BeautyForEveryone

Have you heard this Zia Skin Care?
Or maybe you have tried it?

Visit Zia Skin Care to see more products or click to Surabaya Beauty Blogger website to see other review

Share your thoughts on the comment box, and I'll see you again on the next post~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Dari harga murah ya mbak :) Sounds very interesting terutama yang buat jerawat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya ini murah banget buat skincare >.<
      Thank you uda berkunjung~

      Delete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.