No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial Inspired by Elle and Jess

10:34:00 AM

Which team are you?
Curly-hair team or straight-hair team?
I'm a curly-hair team member!

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

Born with a natural straight hair sometimes makes me feel bored with an all time straight hair, although I'm really okay with it and can be proud sometimes to have a straight hair since my friends who have wavy hair can be so stressed out because how unmanageable a not straight hair is.
Having a curly hair can be a refresher for my look :D
But sometimes I got a dilemma, should I curl my hair for this day or just leave it straight as it is?
Well, girls things right, having a dilemma when about to go out.
Choosing this and that clothes, wearing this and that accessories, and whatsoever.

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial


But, there's always something that bothers me whenever I'm gonna curl my hair.
I'm afraid the heat of the curler will damage my hair since I love my hair so much. LOL!
I know there are so many product that can prevent hair damage upon heating, but still it makes me uneasy.

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

After a period of time, I found a hair tutorial by Elle and Jess (the famous sisters blogger, you probably know laa~) that can make your hair curly without using any heat.
When I tried and followed the tutorial, I managed to get a good result with my hair!
I'm beyond happy, and I always smile in front of the mirror whenever I look on myself. Hahaha!

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

But the tutorial works better on long hair, since I have my hair cut now, which is shorter than these photos here.
So in the end I use a hot-hair-curler (a machine that can curl your hair with heat instead just rolling it with a hair-roll, which in this case it's not hot so I use the term 'hot'. Ok, enough with the complicated explanation) to curl my hair.
Of course I do it very rarely to avoid damage to my hair.

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

So, how to curl my hair without using any heat?
Well, just like Elle and Jess tutorial, this should be done overnight.
Which means you should do the trick at least a day before the day you wanna have your curly hair.

The trick is super simple, I just need two hair-bands, one for the right and one for the left.
Then I split my hair so the right one has an approximately the same amount with the left.
After doing so, I twist my hair until reaching the hair-tip then put it around so it will form like some kind of bun or donut.
Secure it with the hair-bun, and done!

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial
Twist and put it around like so
Do the same way with the other side, then I go to sleep and the next morning I untie my hair to have the result.

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial
Sorry for the mess behind :(
My hair can stay looking like this for almost half of the day.
Since it made without heat, having a staying power until almost half of the day is quite amazing.
I used a bit of hair-spray though to keep the shape.

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

My friends were quite amazed that I can fix my hair like this only by twisting it XD
You can look at Elle and Jess tutorial on YouTube if you find my explanation complicated and hard to understand since I only explained it through writing.

Beyond this is just pictures of mine, so if you wanna scroll them through and skip them just do so (and I'll be sad :(((  )

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial



No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

No Heat Curly Hair Tutorial

You guys wanna try it?
Go ahead and share your result with me okay?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. kaka nya cantik banget deh, mampir ya seattleplaza.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really cute and adorable! Thanks for sharing how you did this hairstyle! :) Usually, I don't curl my hair, because it will get straight after 30 min T-T So sad!
    Btw I'm holding a giveaway on my blog and you have the chance to win a pair of circle lenses! Come and join!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorial! I love curly hair. You look lovely! Very kawaii :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Anna!
    I just followed your Bloglovin
    Follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucu banget! Pingin ngikutin juga, tapi aku udah yang pesimis gitu, soalnya rambutku super duper lurus gak bisa di apa2in, dulu pernah nyalon, bayangin pakai alat pun tetep gak bisa, tetep aja setengah jam kemudian balik lurus T^T

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..
      Sabar yaaahh..
      Masi ada wig kalo masi pesimis..
      Hihihi #oops

      Delete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.