Rainbow Makeup Collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger

12:10:00 PM


"Somewhere, over the RAINBOW..
Way up high..."

Surabaya Beauty Blogger had a fun makeup collaboration recently, and its theme is RAINBOW!
It's divided into 2, Asian version and Western version.
I'm in Asian Red~


Here's the Western group!
Everyone is super pretty >.<

Here's the close-up of my look!
In my opinion, Asian makeup tends to have softer color rather than smoky.
I also tried lower lashes to put up Gyaru looks to my eyes, and also blush above cheek-bone to put up Igari looks but it didn't show much in the photo T__T

All banners and frames are edited and made by Nindy!
Thank you~
It's so cute and pretty >.<

What's your opinion about my look?
Write it down on the comment box below.
See you again on the next post~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.