Mermaid Dress Idea for Wedding Occasion

12:07:00 PM

Long Prom Dresses

Every girl has their own wedding dream inside their head.
Me?
I don't need it to be too luxurious, because I rather saving it for the future. But at least I want my dress to be memorable :D

I surfed the net, and I found this nice website that giving me ideas about my dream wedding dress.
Here's some photo of my favorite Mermaid Wedding Dress from DressFashion.co.uk

Trumpet/Mermaid Scoop Neck Lace Sweep Train Ruffles Wedding Dress

This style reminds me of Kate Middleton wedding dress.
The see-through long sleeve has a touch of vintage in it.

Open Back Trumpet/Mermaid Tulle Beading Sweetheart Ivory Wedding Dress

Sleeveless also has elegant touch for a wedding dress.
It shows your smooth skin and emphasize body shape, giving a bit of sexiness.

Trumpet/Mermaid Satin Tulle Appliques Lace Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Wedding Dress

I love laces!
It simply gives a vintage touch in dresses.
That lace over the shoulder also gives sexiness because somehow it makes your breast area more pop out, not to mention that V shape.

High Neck White Lace Tulle with Buttons Trumpet/Mermaid Wedding Dress

High neck shape can gives you instant long neck look.
Combined with sleeveless, can give your body shape a boost.
That seen-through back side also giving a sexy touch.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Me too..I love laces so much..perfect for all bride to be..trus kan prewed nya di iceland..ola la..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lengkap daah ituu kalo prewed di Iceland pake dress cantik beginii <3

      Delete
  2. Dress mermaidnya cakep-cakep..jadi pengen dress kayak gitu untuk married hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nunggu badan langsing dlu aah tapi kalo pake dress mermaid >.<

      Delete
  3. mbaaaak, aku juga pernah posting ttg wedding dress idaman di blog ku lol sukaaaa semua tapi aku butuh lakinya dulu lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehh bener juga yak butuh lakinya dlu LOL
      Share dong postingan Maya disinii >.<

      Delete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.