New Models at SLV

1:59:00 PM









Code: #K01
Details: 
The lashes get longer on the outer part, make your eyes look bigger and sexy
Suits for event or party, but not limiting for your daily looks though
Price: IDR 75000 for 10 pairs







Code: #K03
Details: 
The lashes get longer on the outer part, with criss-cross shaped, make your eyes look bigger and sexy
Suits for event or party, but not limiting for your daily looks though
Price: IDR 75000 for 10 pairs

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Selalu pengen cobain pake bulu mata palsu hahah tp msh belum berani masa entah knp ._.


    http://magellanictivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenapa ga berani Azkaa?
      Cobain aja sekalii, pas lagi di kamar sendirian jadi bisa ngaca" sendirian
      Wkwkwkwk..
      Less malu kan jadinya

      Delete
  2. ohmy i love them! they all look soo good x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.