Makarizo Hair Energy Scentsations in Ocean Breeze
3:02:00 PMToday's review is about hair!
This is a hair fragrance or maybe hair mist from Makarizo
I bought this when I was in an urgent situation!
What kind of situation was it?
It's when a girl has her period for the first day while she's in public place and no one she knows has any tampons in the moment >__<
You gals know this situation, right right?
But a hair mist doesn't have any relation with a girl's period!!
Why did I buy this!?
Well, once again, it's girls' habit!
Putting extra items on their shopping cart aside from what they need the most!
LOL.
Of course I bought the tampons, and saw this item was on sale!
And I was like, "Uh, I might need this too!"
And there, I put this extra item into my shopping cart.
I bought this at Watson, for about thirty something thousands rupiahs.
I chose this one scent because it has more fresh hint than the others
But actually the others also have a nice scent
I had a hard time choosing back then!
Product claims:
Makarizo Hair Energy Scentsations is deodorizing hair fragrance that neutralizes all types of unpleasant odors with nature-inspired, refined scents. Replenish moisture, gives radiance and shine, invigorates and instantly treats hair puffiness. Makes hair smell and feel fresh all day. Can be use in children aged 3 and above. May be used on hair and body. Does not stain.
Directions for use:
Spray 15 cm away from hair or body after showering or after exposure to unpleasant odors. Avoid spraying on eyes.
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Phytantriol, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yeast Extract, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Diazoldinyl Urea, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Methylparabel, Biotin, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate
I like to use this when I'm about to go out, so not just my body that got perfumed but also my hair.
Because the bottle is quite bulky to carry, I don't really carry this outside.
There is the smaller one though, but I only saw this one when I was at Watson.
So maybe if I want to carry this outside, I'll move it to a smaller spray bottle
The fragrance stays for a considerable time, if you stay or walk around where there's no blowing wind.
Because in my experience, I go to my campus by public transportation and it's quite open so the wind is blowing my hair and the fragrance is like, gone with the wind...
But so far, I love the fragrance!
Super fresh and nice!
Maybe if you're planning having a BBQ with your friends, and you're afraid your hair might smells smoky, you can have this!
It also has UV protection which is good for your hair too!
Any thoughts on buying this product?
================================
See you again on the next post~










6 comments
halo kak sylviaa! aku juga pake ini tapi lebih mupeng sama uv protectionnya karna si harumnya sendiri cepet banget ilang-,-
ReplyDeleteoiya aku dari sociolla blogger, udah follow dari lama^^ mind to followback?
Haloo Adhell..!
DeleteMaaf yaa baru aku folbek..
Soalnya kok ingetku uda aku folbek juga pas ngliat kmu di list GFC akuu
Mgkn inet error pas itu jadi ga sampe kefollow
Udah aku folbek yahh <3
uda lama bgt ak g pake produknya makarizo XD kayakny musti coba yg ini deh >3< haha
ReplyDeletetorichux3.blogspot.com
Cobaiiinn \(^○^)/
DeleteIni belinya dimana ?? Guardian / watson ada gak ? Trus price nya brp ? Trimss :)
ReplyDeleteHolaaa..
DeleteUda aku tulis di atas yaahh dimana dan harganya..
Hehehe
Mungkin bacanya kelewatan ^-^
If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~