Missha x Line Sally Magic Moisture Cushion no. 21

4:03:00 PM


Firstly, shut up!
I know this cushion has already sunken by other cute cushions, but I still want to share my opinion about this yellow baby cushion from Missha.


I bought this from Instagram online shop (@kawaiipinku_koreanshop) for IDR 258,000 with 2 extra refills.
I guess that was worth the price knowing that I got 3 fills at once.

Also read: Garnier BB Cream All in 1 Perfecting Cream


Missha Sally Cushion is supposedly for dry skin since it's moisture type, whereas Brown edition is for oily skin.
But since I'm a packaging fool (I like yellow, and I hadn't done any review research or product research actually) I chose Sally edition instead of Brown.

The packaging material is really good.
It also has built-in mirror for practical use.
The cushion puff is also super cute and soft.


Beneath the puff dock, it's where the cushion is.
Simply press the cushion with the puff to get the product out.
You don't need to press the cushion too hard if it's still new, because you'll get too much.

color chart
source: http://ibuybeauti.com/product/missha-magic-cushion-special-kit-line-friends-edition/
I chose shade number 21, because number 23 was out of stock.
I was afraid number 21 would be too light on me, but yet I still bought it because of its cuteness

Also read: The Face Shop "Face It" Oil Cut Pore Concealer Dual Veil


This Sally Moisture Cushion coverage is medium IMO because I use this thinly since number 21 is end up too light for my skin tone if I use it like usual.
But it can covers my pores, so yes that's right enough for me.


I noticed it creased a bit under my eye, but dabbing and a bit of swipe can solve the problem :D

I have no problem with its scent or texture since it's like common BB cream kinda products.

Also read: Tony Moly Baby Doll BB Powder

Since this is moisture type, oil production would be a major distraction for my oily face.
Blotting and powder help a LOT!
I'm still gonna use this until the very last drop though :)




Things I like:
Cute and nice packaging
Covers pore

Things I don't like:
Oily face problem (since this is moisture type)
Shade is too light

What do you think about this Sally Cushion?
Do you have any favorite cushion?
Comment and share your thoughts on the comment box :D

See you again on the next post!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. lucu bangeeet ya sil packagingnya, tapi kamu bela-belain banget ya beli demi packaging :"") hahaha. untuk harga segitu dan isinya ada 3 sih termasuk murah sil.
    Btw sil aku udah follow kamu hehe boleh minta folbacknya? :)

    XOXO, Cilla
    http://mkartikandini.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uda ku follow kok :D

      Iya isi 3 termasuk murah, plus lucukk
      Langsung belii XD

      Delete
  2. Aku sih punya yang brown dan yasss beli karena lucuk XD


    vinasaysbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan aku harusnya beli yg Brown krn untuk kulit berminyak.
      Pdhl kulitku oily malah belinya yg Sally
      wkwkwk

      Delete
  3. aaaaaa ak jg pny yg inii. tp blum kepake soalnya masih ada cushion lain.. pake yg brown shade 23 lama2 jd greyish dmuka. trus beli sally yg 21 smg hasilnya g sma kaya si brown haha

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Iya kak Tori cushionnya banyaakk~
      Benernya ku pengen juga beli cushion laen yg lucu2, tapi krn masi ada ini jadi nahan2 teruuss XD

      Delete
  4. hai sylvia aku pengen banget nyoba cushion ini tapi bingung juga pilih shade nya. so far nyaman nggak sih di kulit kalo dipakenya seharian?

    aku udah follow kamu kalo boleh minta folbacknya dong aku newbie nih xD

    ayuak.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holaa..
      Nyaman kok kalo dipake seharian
      Hehehe
      Kyk pake BB cream ato CC cream kyk biasa gtu kalo di aku

      Siip uda ku folback yaahh~

      Delete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.