5 Sociolla Wishlist (with voucher code inside!)

9:37:00 PM

SOCIOLLA
Well hellooo February!
Month of love!
Month of mon(k)ey! (You know what I mean by this right?)

At this first day of this month, I wanna share my wishlist!
It's from Sociolla!

Sociolla provides you with a wide range of middle to high end of cosmetics and skin care brand.
I find it very easy when I'm browsing and clicking around their collection
They divide all products arrangement based on the departments or the brands.
Which arrangement you feel easier to find what you need, is up to you

And well put everything aside, I'll start my list right away starting with...........

1. Missha Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel
Missha Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel
Source: Sociolla
The list start with this skincare from Missha, with their Super Aqua line.
This product is for peeling and detoxifying in the same time
Peeling your face every 2-3 times a week is really important for that pretty face of yours because all the dead skin cells need to be removed, hence giving the new cells a chance to surface and giving you a more radiant look

I'm eyeing this product because a Youtuber (Sunny Dahae if I said the name correctly) was reviewing this product as her peeling, and I love how it turned out.
And I've been wanting this ever since!

2. Canmake Powder Cheeks no. 28
Canmake Powder Cheeks no. 28
Source: Sociolla
The second one comes from Canmake, a Japanese brand that I really want to have since its arrival in Indonesia.
So, why a blush?
Because, I don't have one at the moment
I threw out my old one since it's already near the expired date, but I never managed to get a new one until now for unknown reason (I'm not sure why myself)

This blush comes with a cute and simple packaging, and the brush is provided already
The no. 28 is tends to be more coral, which is more peachy than pink, that's why I choose this one

3. Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion no. 21
Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion no. 21
Source: Sociolla
This cushion from Laneige is well-known for its great coverage and result also its natural look
It's said that this BB has soothing and cooling effect upon using, which makes the wearer comfortable

As I watched on Youtube, one package of this product is already come with the refill!
But, this product gives a dewy look, not too dewy but more radiant as the reviewer said.
Powder still can help me with that, since my oily face doesn't need any dewy

I wanna know how this product covers my imperfection, and how long it stays during my day on my oily face
Many reviews said that this BB cushion works wonder!

4. Beauty Box Foundation Brush
Beauty Box Foundation Brush
Source: Sociolla
Yup! It's a brush this time..
I need to change my old one, and this thing catch my attention!
It looks fluffy and soft~

Beauty Box store is seen often in malls here, but I always walk pass by it even if I have the urge to come inside and look what they have.
Well, but that never happens.
And I thing my curiosity can end once I try this thing once in my life!
LOL

5. Masami Shouko Beauty Blender
Masami Shouko Beauty Blender
Source: Sociolla
After I have my attention to a brush, now it's a beauty blender from Masami Shouko
And again it's Japanese brand! (You know I love Japanese)

When applying BB cream, sometimes I can use my finger, a brush, or a sponge.
Depend on the consistency of the product that I use, and also my current mood

Sponge that I use for applying BB cream is the one that has the flat shape, so I want to try the one that has volume like this.
Reviews said that this thing works well for applying foundation, BB cream, or concealer.

The pointy part is for, example, your nose area or around eyes or any part that's hard to reach
While the wide part is for, basically, your whole face

Using sponge to applying BB cream is sometimes easier and better than brush, because it looks more blends well with my skin and I feel it's more set.
But then again, it's still depends on the product and my mood.
For BB cream with higher consistency, I choose to use sponge because it spreads better than using brush


And before I end this post, I want to tell you that starting from today, Sociolla has a special voucher for you pretties!
Get IDR 50000 discount for minimum purchase IDR 250000 by entering code "SBNLARG7" that you can use when you checking out on their website (just click the banner when you're ready to shop >o< )

Also tell your friends about this good news!

That's all for today, and see you again on the next post!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.