Silky Girl Moisture Lip Gloss no. 12 Sugar Pink
4:32:00 PMOf all makeup products, I can't hold myself if it comes for lippies
Because it's by far the easiest to use, if you compare to eyeliner that needs mirror
Who can use eyeliner without mirror?
Anybody?
Well, today's review is about a lip gloss from Silky Girl
I got this from their giveaway and they chose what the winner gets randomly
Well, they got me this with no. 12 in Sugar Pink
The packaging is standard
It's made of plastic, both the tip and bottle
At first glance, I thought the bottle part is made of somewhat glass, but it's not
I feel that the tip's plastic is quite thin, I'm afraid it can break easily
Handle with care, maybe?
You can check how much the product is left because the bottle is made of clear plastic
Pretty convenient!
The applicator is also standard, a doe-foot shape
Makes it easy to apply
But, for some reason I feel it doesn't carry much of the product so I need to dip it back for couple of times to finish my lips
Packaging:
Thin plastic
Looks damn cheap
Color:
Bright pink
Not so pink when applied
Odor:
Waxy
Price:
this is a giveaway gift
Where to buy:
Most of drugstores
The color looks pretty bright pink when I put it on my hand or see from the bottle
I was shocked at first when I look at this
I'm afraid I'll look like a clown
But, afraid not!
It's not that bright when it's applied on the lips, but still don't over applying it!
Here's the swatch on my lips!
It doesn't give too much color on my lips despite that shocking bright pink appearance
Or is it because my lips are quite pinkish already?
Hmm..
Well it's good though, because that means this lip gloss won't cover my lip color that I put on first
Of course you don't want your orange lip color turns out to be pink when you want an orange-lips day because of this lip gloss, right?
So far, I'm okay with this lip gloss
Because it claims as a moisture lip gloss, it tends to give more moist feeling rather than sticky
And I like its gloss that's not too glossy
But, because it's a moist type, it fades out easily
So don't expect too high when it comes to moist type
This product also smells and tastes waxy
So if you really really can't stand this type of product, better put this away
What I like:
Moist
Not too glossy
Easy to apply
Doesn't cover first lip color
What I don't like:
Smells and tastes waxy
Damn cheap looking packaging
Applicator doesn't carry much of product
Fades out easily
That's the end of today's review!
See you again on the next post~














25 comments
the lip gloss shade looks pretty :)
ReplyDeletexx
Oh Dear Bumblebees
Pink pink pink >v<
Deletebeautyful color =D
ReplyDeletewww.heykasumi.blogspot.com
Yes XD
Deletei also use thiss lipgloss XDXD
ReplyDeletei love the color but the smell is soooo weird. XD
and it also sticky ._.
yolanmoo.blogspot.com
Yep, it's so waxy
DeleteBut not that sticky for me :|
The finishing colour looks lovely!x
ReplyDeleteAimeeSueXO
Bloglovin
Yeah XD
Deletewow pink.. aku suka kesel sama yg glossy2 gini karena rambutku kibar2 terus nempel pluk ke bibir. huaaaaah belepotan deh. Tapi kece yaaah <3
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteIya nempel klo pake lipgloss
Mayan bikin kezel klo pake lipgloss yah begitu ituh
Ho oh, belom stain kemana2. Makenya pas ga butuh makan aja atau pas rambut digelung rapi hihihi
Deletepadahal wrnanya cakep yah, sayng bgt packagingnya g lucu >3<
ReplyDeleteIyaa packagingnya looks cheap banget :(
Deleteaku pernah mau beli ini, tapi untung sempet swatch pas di counter dan ternyata warnanya nggak begitu keluar di bibir krn warna bibirku combine. heuheu padahal warnanya cantik
ReplyDeletehttp://petitecovered.blogspot.com/
iya wrna nya ngga keluar banget
Deletengga kyk penampilan di botolnya
PINK!
ReplyDeleteIri deh sama warna bibirmu, kalau bibirku gelap duong, padahal gak ngerokok =___=;;
BTW, itu pinknya kayak gak terlalu pink ya waktu di bibir, beneran deh, apa karena bibirmu emang udah pink, atau emang warnanya jadi agak bening gitu kalau udah dioles .___.
Wkwkwk..
DeleteCoba sering" di scrub bibirnyaa~
Belakangan ini aku rutin scrub bibir sih, dan lumayan berefek :D
Agak bening sih setelah dioles, tapi tetep ada hint wrna pink nya kok
Aduh aku mah udah usaha scrubbing, selalu pakai lipbalm, dkk. Tapi tetep aja =___=
DeleteKamu scrub bibirnya pakai apa btw? Kali aja bisa mempan gitu di aku
Aku cuma pake face brush aja sii benernya
DeleteJadi pas cuci muka sekalian gosokin bibir
Hahaha
Aku pakai sikat gigi, tapi gak pernah ngepink, sama aja T^T #meratapinasib
Deletenimbrung~
Deleteaku juga gelaap. hopeless banget kalo lagi pengen gradation lip susah nutupin item2 bibirnya
BUTUH CONCEALER BANYAK2 #capslockjebol uhuhuhu
DeleteWaduu..
DeleteMungkin hanya kata "sabar aja" yang bisa aku ucapkan..
Hahaha ^_^"
kamu cocok banget pake lipgloss, sayang lipgloss bukan bff aku >< hahaha. tapi cantik banget ya warnanya buat di mix sama lipstik yg matte :D
ReplyDeleteWaaa,, makasii kak Lintang >o<
DeleteIya nih aku suka mix ama matte lip cream nya NYX yg wrna Tokyo
Hihihi
If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~