It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector

9:55:00 PM

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
Back again with a post review after a very loooooooooooong time!
My college life is the one to blame, not me! >.< (classic excuse)
Well, in this post I want to review a serum from It's Skin that's very famous in its line.
It's the Power 10 Formula Effector..!

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
Why all in Hangul :"(
I bought this from www.yes24.co.id and I chose the VB one.
There are sooo many type of Effector for this line and you can choose which suit your preference.
I chose this VB Effector because it claims that it controls sebum production.
Well, this suits me because my skin type is oily.

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
volume scales
The packaging comes with a small thick glass bottle in green seen-through color, so you can check how much the product is still left.
It comes with 30 ml volumes and there's that scales for the volume in the side of the bottle.
I didn't find it very useful though, so just leave it :D

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
comes with a protector cap
I liked how this bottle comes with a cap to protect the head of the pipet so it won't be damaged when you carry it in your pouch.
Yes I'm afraid it'll be damaged because it's made from rubber, so too much bending could tear it apart (I'm so paranoid, and I don't know if it really can be damaged or not. Just making sure it's always in a good condition)

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
plastic pipet to take out the product
Here's how the pipet looks like.
It's a clear plastic, so you can see the inside.
I usually use 4-5 drops for my entire face.

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
clear like water
The product comes with a clear color and it's quite runny for a serum.
I thought it would be quite thick but it's not.
Well, the good thing is it's very easy to apply with a texture like this.
This serum has a soft smell when you applying to your face, and it disappears quickly.
So don't worry if you're not the fragrance-type of person

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
runny texture
It should be used twice a day, morning and night.
Buuut, I only use this in the night after shower (of course with a clean face) because I feel that I'm wasting the product if I use this in the morning too (I'm so stingy apparently :P)
I feel my skin is more suppler and bouncier right after applying this :D

So does it have any effect on me?
After a month and half using this (at night only), I can say it does but not that obvious.
I wonder if I really using this twice a day :|
I just feel that my face a bit less shiny than usual.
I don't know if it's really does working or I just having my own mind..

By the way, because the texture is quite runny the product ran out quickly.
This ran out for only a month and a half, and I only use this at night.
If I also use it at morning, the speed it runs out multiple by twice then, which means it can runs out for less than a month.
I need 4-5 drops for my entire face and it's quite a lot in my opinion though.
I think if it has a thicker texture, which means more concentrated, I only need 3-4 drops or probably 2-3 drops.

Repurchase?
No, I want to try another type or brand

About the product recap
Packaging:
Thick glass with green seen-through color

Color:
Clear

Fragrance:
Soft, disappears quickly

Price:
IDR 139000

Where to buy:

My opinion about the product
What I like:
Comes with a protector cap
Easy to apply
Suppler and bouncier result right after using
Soft smell
Small and sturdy bottle, suits for travelling
Has effect on me (maybe?)

What I don't like:
Runs out quickly because of the runny texture
Quite expensive if I see how quickly it runs out

That's it for my review today!
See you on the next post~

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. wah aku pertama kali denger produk ini nih.. botolnya bagus haha jadi pengen coba :p
    ga mahal juga yaa 139rb buat serum :D

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooo~
      Beneran baru denger?

      Iya aku juga sukaa botolnyaa, hihihi..

      Delete
  2. Aku kmrn cb yg VC itu jg malah bikin bruntusan ntah knp >< nice review. ^^

    yolanmoo.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waa,, iya kaa?
      Padahal sempet pengen coba yang VC..
      Hmmm..

      Delete
  3. Kalo serum emang hrs 2x sehari biar kelihatan hasilnya.. Aku penasaran sama perubahannya.. Hihihihi... Terjangkau jg hrganya ya. Asik

    ROOSVANSIA | IM THE ONLY DAUGHTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang ama serumnya kalo dipake 2x soalnya..
      Wkwkwk..
      #pelitnamanya

      Delete
  4. ak dr dulu penasaran sma produk ini XD , emg harus rutin yah makenya biar kliatan hasilnya ^^
    anw followed ur blog :D

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.