Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil for Damaged Hair

7:23:00 PM

Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil for Damaged Hair

Hola hello everybody!
Today I want to review a vitamin oil from Lucido-L that I've been using for the last 3 months.
So why did I choose the one for damaged hair?
Because, I dyed my hair and I'm afraid it'll lead to damaged phase so I thought I could prevent it with this hair oil..
Haha, so paranoid of me :P

I bought this at Hypermart when it was on discount.
Usually it's sold with price IDR 34000, but that time it was IDR 28000
So I bought it right away! LOL.

This Lucido-L is one of the brand that's produced by Mandom, one of Japanese company that produces cosmetics.
You've heard Pixy or Gatsby, they're from Mandom too.

Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil for Damaged Hair
Quite fat bottle
This bottle packed in a plastic box when I bought this. But the box itself wasn't sealed so it's possible if some naughty people opened it and trying out the product :"(
The bottle comes with thick seen-through plastic material, so it's easy to check the amount.
The size is not big, but quite bulky for travelling because it's somewhat fat. Quite confusing whether you should carry this on travel or not (happened to me though).

It also comes with a pump, that's protected with a protector cap, to dispense the product. I love pumps! It's easier to handle.
I really like when they provide a protector cap because I feel safer that way :)
You don't want to accidentally spill an oil based product inside your pouch right?
That would be troublesome.
I need 3 pumps for my chest-length hair by the way.

Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil for Damaged Hair
protector cap! >o<
This hair vitamin oil has a floral scent, but it doesn't stay that long. It'll disappear for less than a minute I think, so if you're a worrier about fragrance this one is still okay.

The texture is not that thick to be called as oil, but not too runny either.
So it's still easy to apply.

Oh yeah, use this hair oil on your washed towel-dried hair from the middle to the end of your hair :)

What did I feel after 3 months using this?
I feel that my hair looks healthier and I have less split-ends.
Yippee~

My hair feels smoother and easier to comb too right after applying this.
Maybe because it contains 3 vitamins and olive oil that's good for the health of my hair..
I really love this product!

Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil for Damaged Hair
clear color
This product lasts quite long though.
I can used up until 3 months for only a bottle even I use this almost everyday.
Very economical I think ;)

Repurchase?
Maybe, because I want to try another brand :D
Trying new stuff is fun right?

About the product recap
Packaging:
Thick seen-through plastic
Comes with a protector cap
Use pump to dispense the product
Not big but quite bulky

Color:
Clear

Fragrance:
Floral scent, quickly disappears

Price:
IDR 28000 with discount

Where to buy:
Hypermart or any drugstore

My opinion about the product
What I like:
Pump and protector cap
Floral scent
Not too thick texture
Product lasts long
Cheap if looking at how long it lasts
Has effect on me

What I don't like:
Quite bulky for travelling
The plastic box isn't come with a seal

So, do you think you'd try this hair oil?

That's it my review for today!
See you again on the next post~

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. aaah jadi kepengen nyobain jugaaa... rambutku udah mulai kasar dan rontok semenjak panjang :(

    www.tipscantikmanda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coba aja mbaaa..
      Ga mahal juga kok, bagus pula produknyaa >.<

      Delete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.