Foli Net Eye Scotch review + Giveaway
3:29:00 PMHello again, pretties!
Probably most of you have heard about the famous net eye scotch that gives a very natural double eyelid.
I've tried the double-side eye scotch and the one-side type, but I think this type is my most favorite.
Probably you've heard this type in another brand name, such Miss Bow Bow, Miss Kim Kim, or Starry Light (by the famous blogger Stella Lee).
But I use this brand instead, because it's my first time using this kind of eye scotch and the price is one of the reason :D
I bought this from Instagram @matanona with a super affordable price.
One pack includes glue, tweezer, pallete, and 120 pairs of net scotch! (on the first picture)
YES! 120 pairs baby with only IDR 200000
That means, there are 10 strips with 12 pairs in each strips.
That's a hell lot of net scotch!
![]() |
| I've used up 2 :D |
![]() |
| So many~ |
![]() |
| One taken net scotch |
It's very very very easy and simple!
You pluck one of the scotch carefully from the strip using your finger or tweezer, whatever you comfortable with.
Then, put the scotch on the back of your hand and put the glue on top of it.
No need to put too much, just make sure the glue is evenly spread on the scotch surface.
Then, take the glued scotch using your hand or tweezer (again, whatever you feel okay with) and put it on your eyelid.
![]() |
| The pack comes with zip-seal which is very convenient |
A bigger and natural eyelid is made!
This is how it looks on my eye..
![]() |
| Bigger eyelid >o< |
If you wearing eyeshadow, put this scotch after you finish the eyeshadow :)
I can wear this scotch for a day without any problem, like coming off. It stays very nicely!
It can be removed easily too despite of the staying ability by slowly rubbing it with a makeup remover or warm water.
![]() |
| Blends with my skin |
The plastic tweezer is super super super useless! It cannot grab the scotch tightly!
The pallete is also hard to use because it's too lumpy and the net scotch can be so stuck on it after applying glue. That's why I use my back hand when glue-ing..
The glue has a strange smell too, but I'm alright with it.
So, how's my opinion about this net scotch vs. other type?
This type gives a very natural look because it's not shiny and it blends very well with my skin
But, because the glue must be applied prior using, this can be a little bit inconvenient if you're in a rush or when you forgot where you put the glue or when you drop the scotch itself since the scotch is barely can be seen when you lost sight of it (I've experienced this -.-")
But so far, I like this type more than other type :)
Oh yeah, one more thing!
If you feel the scotch is too big, you can cut it with a scissor!
Because I do that too :P
What I like:
Natural look
Blends very well
Affordable with so many pairs
What I don't like:
Useless tweezer and pallete
Smelly glue
Hard to find when fall
Need to apply glue prior using
Wait!
Before I end the review, I want to hold a giveaway (yes, it's international) as my gratitude to my readers that keep increasing every time I check my blog!
So love you guys <3
Here's the (super simple) condition:
1. Follow my Instagram account @phieselphie (just click it to be directed)
2. Follow my blog via GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin (if you don't have one of the option is fine, but more points if you do all)
3. Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter
4. Put your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter name on the comment box below so I know which account has done the condition
4. Put your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter name on the comment box below so I know which account has done the condition
This giveaway will be ended on 20th September 2015, 11:59 pm
I'll pick two winners, one international winner and one Indonesian winner!
Good luck pretties, and have a nice day!
















14 comments
wow so great =D
ReplyDeletewww.heykasumi.blogspot.com
Thanks :D
DeleteKalo g punya insta?
ReplyDeleteIkut gpp kok :)
DeleteSyarat yg laen dipenuhin juga ya tapii~
>o<
Great product! :D
ReplyDeleteRegards,
a-cupofrain.blogspot.com
Thank you pretty!
DeleteJoin my giveaway for chance to win the prize XD
It looks like such a great product! ^^
ReplyDeleteMary || JOIN MY BTS GIVEAWAY
Thanks pretty!
DeleteJoin my giveaway for chance to win the prize XD
i love your Giveaway =D
ReplyDeletefrom everything done what you've written purely
Thank you!
DeleteJoin my giveaway for chance to win the prize XD
Facebook: www.facebook.com/cenviere25 (Theresia Syanli)
ReplyDeleteTwitter+instagram: theresiasyanli
Thank you dear for joining <3
DeleteFacebook : www.facebook.com/cute.moo (Yolanda Sutanto) -> shared
ReplyDeletetwitter : yolanda_sutanto -> shared
instagram : yolandasutanto -> followed
Makasii yaa uda join <3
DeleteIf you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~