Kindaichi manga and dorama as my Lebaran holiday company
12:06:00 PM![]() |
| SOME of the mangas There are still others that I didn't photo |
Hello everyone!
I want to say Selamat Idul Fitri for all of you who celebrate it!
Sorry I maybe a little bit too late saying this, but it's better than never right?
How's your holiday going?
Fun? Need more? Or just enough?
Mine is a little bit kinda boring and also a little fun if I can say
I dunno, because everyday seems the same to me. LOL.
Because in this Lebaran or Idul Fitri holiday many people went mudik and home-maids tend to go mudik too, I mostly spend my holiday with doing house-chores.
Yeah, like cooking, sweeping, mopping, washing, etc on my own.
But not only that, I also spend my time with reading mangas and watching movies.
What a life! LOL.
![]() |
| SOME of them There are still others that I didn't photo |
I read Kindaichi manga for this past 2-3 days, which my brother lent it to me.
It's been a while since I read a detective manga because I don't really like Conan, so my last detective manga is Detective School Q.
Kindaichi and Detective School Q have the same author and illustrator, so I can liking Kindaichi story too.
What's your favorite manga so far?
Mine is Kuroshitsuji :D
To the extend of the manga, I also watch Kindaichi doramas and movie to satisfy myself. LOL.
The dorama and the movie that I watch have the same main actor, it's Yamada Ryosuke.
He also used to role as Ryu Amakusa in Detective School Q dorama, so it's kinda nostalgic for me.
![]() |
| credit source: https://janishowa.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/mysteryvirgintvedition1.jpg |
Yeah, this post is not really special. I just want to share my experience during this holiday
Anything you wanna share with me just write them on the comment box below.
I also wanna know yours :D
Lastly, MY photo in case you forgot my face. LOL!
| Yes, this is my profile picture on my Instagram account @phieselphie Do follow me, I'll follow back by telling me on the comment box below your username account |











7 comments
klo ak lebih suka Conan sih ^^ wah itu Live actionnya Kindaichi yah >3< pngenn nont jg ^^
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing ^^
Join my circle lens giveaway on my blog
Circle Lens Giveaway Sponsored by LensFlavors
Iyaaa niiih live actionnya Kindaichi
DeleteHehehe..
Conan juga ada live actionnya koookk, yang maen si Oguri Shun tuu~
Mind to follow back?
Hello!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I like yout blog, it's really beautiful ^^
second, my reason for coming here are: you can read Indonesian and you are a Kindaichi fan!
I am part of a scanlation team, we translate mangas into english so that people who don't know Japanese can have the opportunity to read them :)
I am interested in the Kindaichi R manga. I posess scans in Indonesian, but since I can't read it, I can here to ask for your help
Here is our website: http://shoujosense.com/
So what I want to ask you is if you could please help us translate the manga? I have been serching for several years now, I'm a really big fan of Kindaichi (and other detective manga like Q.E.D and Detective School Q ^^ )
all you have to do is this: I send you the manga scans by e-mail, then you send me a note of what the characters are saying in english and we will put all this in the manga
so please, you are my only hope! Let me know if you are interested
semoga harimu menyenangkan! :)
hello?
DeleteOh my God!
DeleteI'd love to!
You can contact me through my email yuffieac94@gmail.com for further details
Thanks!
Wow!
ReplyDeleteThanks sooooo much, I'm really happy!! :D
I'll send you a e-mail soon!
thanks again!!! :)
I enjoyed reading your blog thanks.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~