KEQI False Eyelashes

10:49:00 PM

KEQI False Eyelashes

Back with eyelashes review!
Today's eyelashes is from Taiwan (supposedly) and I bought it at @toko_palugada (click it!)
I said it's from Taiwan because of the HanZi and all. LOL.

Despite of the not-so-famous-brand of this eyelashes, I find this eyelashes really nice and fine btw.
The band is black and very light to be bent, not stiff like a cheap eyelashes (if you know what I mean)
The lashes also look natural and blend well with your natural lashes
This eyelashes have a winged-like lashes on the outer part so it gives you a bigger-winged eye effect (I love this effect >o< )
This eyelashes also give a light feels and comfort upon wearing!

The eyelashes glue is included in the box, but the glue doesn't work well (or at all!)
So I use my own glue instead

KEQI False Eyelashes
How it looks when I wear it
My eyes really look bigger and wider and dolly-er and winged-er! LOL!
The lashes also looks natural and blends well with my natural lashes

I bought this eyelashes with IDR 30000 per box (include the useless glue)
I can re-use the lashes up to 3-4 times, with a good care of course (cleaning and good handling)
The price is quite cheap with a quality like this and also reusable!

Repurchase?
No, I want to try another brand and model.
But this is recommended ^^

What I like:
Cheap
Reusable
Lightweight
Light band
Natural look
Give bigger, winged and dolly eye effect

What I don't like:
Nothing in particular


That's it then!
Thank you for visiting and reading my post~

Please put your comment, suggestion, or question on the comment box below.
See you again on the next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.