Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker

2:41:00 PM

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker

Hello beauties!
I'm soooo sorry I haven't post anything beacuse I got an internship proposal to do and there's some kind of accident happened too in the middle so I need to postpone this and that.
But, here I am with another post of Etude House Cute Eyes Maker (I'm so excited, really!)
Let's start!

Puffy eyes = cute eyes
In Korean terms, they call it aegyo sal and it's also an important part to achieve ulzzang look
Yes! They intend to bring out their aegyo sal because they consider it as a cute eyes
And then Etude House produce this product which can enhance the look
It's called Cute Eyes Maker from their series Dear Girls by Etude House

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
the date is the production code, fyi.

This product comes with double-ended tip.
One for the highlighting and the other for shading the aegyo sal.
You see on the picture above, the printing that's read step 1 and step 2.
Actually I don't really doing the same step as it is written, because I feel it has the same result even if I do the other way around.

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
step 1. shading tip with brownish color

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
step 2. highlight tip with white shimmery color

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
swatch
The brown tip has a super thin brown color when I apply it.
On the picture above is the result after a several times strokes.
Whereas the white tip, it has a quite intense color with a single stroke and it's quite shimmery, while the brown is in matte.

Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
Where you should put it?
Above the dot-lines: shimmer white
Below the dot-lines: brown

I don't see any difference when I used this product since I already have a puffy eyes to begin with.
Using this will only make my eyes puffier and it'll make me look weird.
So in the end, I only use the white tip for highlight on my inner eyes near the tearduct.

What about the brown tip?
Well, because I don't want to waste it, I use it for contouring my nose instead. LOL!
Yeah, it has a nice round pointy tip which is perfect for contouring XD

Repurchase?
Definitely a big no!

You can use eyeshadow to enhance your aegyo sal without using this kind of product since it doesn't do much as its function.
Oh yeah, one more! It can't stay too long since it really easy to be erased with one rub (duh~)

Thank you for stopping by and reading!
Write your comment, suggestion, or questions on the comment box below :)

See you again on the next post~

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. you have a great time, and the product looks interesting.
    maybe you fancy a F4F? would be happy. =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review! check out my new look blog would you ;P
    wanderlustdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.