Magic Eye Charm

11:38:00 AM

Magic Eye Charm

So this is my first time actually using a double-sided eye-tape.
Hahaha!
I usually just use the usual one (the one that looks like plastic or thin paper), and I didn't feel satisfied with the result.
So I've been eyeing this eye tape for quite some time, and end up buying it.
LOL!

Magic Eye Charm
The parting in the marked area. Can you see it?
It's where you remove the outer layer

This eye-tape is like super super really sooooo easy to use!
It's much more easier than the usual one.
My old one is too thin, so sometimes I lost grip of it and end up wasting it and also my time (indirectly).

But this one is just like one time and then done!
It's already attached perfectly and beautifully!

One more thing that I like is, it's almost invisible and not glossy like the usual plastic one.
The eye-tape color will blend with your eyes, so it'll look like that you don't wear anything.

Magic Eye Charm
My actual eyelid. It's hooded >.<

Magic Eye Charm
Upon usage.
I've remove the half outer layer and as you can see, the tape color is blending with my eyelid color.

Magic Eye Charm
Deeper and wider eyelid :D
Can you notice the tape?

But there are some problem too with this kind of eye tape.
Because it's two sided tape, the side that's facing up will stick to the upper lid too.
This makes whenever I blink, I can feel my eyelid stuck to something.

Magic Eye Charm
Can you see the stuckness that I mean?

Not only the upper lid, the other side of this eye tape will hold anything because of its stickiness, including eyeshadow.
So, I'll recommend not to use eyeshadow if you use this kind of tape. Only eyeliner!
But if you curious how it turns out if you using eyeshadow, it's all on you.

I bought this at Instagram: @magiceyecharm for IDR 50000

Contact for order
BBM : 23BB524C
Line : Lingkho
SMS : 08789757968


In one pack, there are 2 sheets with 11 pairs on each sheet
So it's 22 pairs total in one pack

Actually, in my opinion, this eye tape is kinda pricey.
22 pairs isn't enough for a month usage, though.
Well, my assumption is that I use this eye tape everyday.


What I like:
Easy to use
Almost invisible
Can make my eyelids look deeper easily

What I don't like:
The pairs amount is too few
Kinda uncomfortable when in use
Problematic with eyeshadow


That's all for my review today.
Thank you for reading!

Any comment, suggestion, or questions please write them down below on the comment box!
See you again on the next post~

You Might Also Like

4 comments

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.