Imagine A World of......

7:21:00 PM


Do you ever feel that you want to fly really high and gone somewhere else beyond this universe?
I often have that feeling.
Top: Giordano
Sneakers: Converse

A feeling that this world that I live in now is dull and flat.
Everything just go round and round again like and endless circle.

I sometimes imagine a world that there are so many adventures and I'm drowning in it.
Imagine a world with so many creatures, good and evil, and I'm part of the world's heroes.
Imagine a world where all you've been dreaming of come true, and I become the happiest human ever lived.

I want a world with a school that also trains the students to battle.
Like in Final Fantasy 8 world, where SeeDs are trained to protect the world.
They are also given sorts of weaponry that match their skill.
I always want that kind of world, because I think it's really cool. LOL XD

Questions, what kind of imaginary world do you have in mind?

Give your answer on the comment box below, yah!
I really want to know yours :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

If you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~

Powered by Blogger.