Tony Moly Crystal Blusher no. 8 review
11:05:00 PMHello beauties!
We meet again on my next review!
This time it'll be my Tony Moly Crystal Blusher in no. 8 shade :D
Let's start the review!
| Palette pattern |
Packaging:
Full plastic, but super sturdy with clear looks!
Texture:
Powder with shimmer, ideal for shimmery look
Shades:
Supposedly has a total 9 shades collection, but I only have the no. 8 one
It comes with white-powdery look with shimmers in it
Affordability:
This blusher should be available in most Tony Moly counter.
So I'm pretty sure you can find this easily
Price:
I bought this when Tony Moly celebrated its birthday, which I forgot which of its birthday (sorry Tony Moly). So Tony Moly gave discounts to all the products by 50%! Wow, isn't it?
But sorry, my bad, I often forgot the original price T__________T
If I'm not mistaken, the original was IDR 129000
![]() |
| 9 shades of Tony Moly Crystal Blusher. Picture taken from www.koreadepart.com |
| Another look of the packaging. Super simple but still good looking! |
| Shimmer, shimmer~ |
This is how it looks when I swap my finger on the palette.
Just one swap and it's enough for the usage, but still need self-consideration depends what tool you're using.
I usually use my blush brush, and I just dab my brush on the palette once or twice, and begin swap it on my cheek.
Here's the swatch of my Tony Moly Crystal Blusher no. 8
It looks too much shimmery here because I just use my finger, but it look nice on my cheek when I use my brush.
I usually use this above my cheek-bone as a high-lighter or as a luminizer.
This does great for that!
Or you can use this for high-lighting your tear-duct eyes to pop your eyes even more!
So the conclusion is:
Love this product
Nice shimmery effect for luminizer or high-lighter, not as a blusher
Affordable and quite cheap because you can use this not just as a blusher (so it called) but for other purposes too
So that's all for my review this time.
I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog!
Feel free to ask or comment, will reply gladly!









4 comments
I once shopped at Tony Moly because it's my birthday month too LOL. The emboss pattern looks like a crystal :D love it.
ReplyDeletexx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com
yes, it looks lovely and cute >.<
DeleteNever shopped Tony Moly but the texture looks lovely also the color is pretty ^^
ReplyDeletemodimelodi | A blog by Moudy
Try it once then! They sell many other cute and pretty eye-catching products (^∇^)
DeleteIf you want to follow each other, follow me FIRST
Then put a COMMENT and I'll follow back
I'm SICK with people who PROMISED will follow back after I follow them first, but they don't eventually..!
Oh, please~